The History of the Americas Study Lab is based in the Department of History of the Faculty of Philosophy, Letters and Human Sciences at University of São Paulo (FFLCH-USP). LEHA is a place for developing research of institutional nature and other academic activities that foster the development and dissemination of knowledge production in the History of the Americas field. LEHA’s purposes are the following:
- To bring together professors, researchers and students from this and other universities for the development of research and activities in the area of History of the Americas;
- To recognize and formalize the dissemination of the aforementioned studies and activities;
- To promote collaboration and discussion with other institutions and research groups in related areas;
- To provide undergraduate and graduate students with a space for academic discussion;
- To develop academic cooperation ties through exchanges with other national and international research and educational institutions, in order to build partnerships in the development of projects.